Monday, September 24, 2007

Last minute things

One more day until we go to Hawaii. My rents come this am, which will be good because I REALLY need to finish some stuff. I have so much on my mind, I woke up at 5:30 am.. I don't ever do that. At least I got my ipod fixed. We packed last night. Of course I have the large suitcase. (for some reason I have more crap to carry... I can never decide what to wear)

I'm nervous about flying. After having kids I get a little more freaked out. It's the fact that I'm not in control and it scares the crap out of me. I worry about who's going to take care of the girls. Gar and I have been having this debate. Definitely not the rents. Both sets have enough to worry about then 2 little ones. So this is the debate... His brother or my brother. Obviously, I would like Rob (my brother) to take care of them... And He of course wants Mark (his brother) to take care of them. Its a huge responsibility for both brothers. They both are young families now. I'm torn..... Part of me says okay fine... Mark has a good job and Rob does but still needs to be a little more financially stable. I love both or their wives. They both are great sets of parents.. If only I had a sister.... I did think about one of my best friends but I don't wan to burden them. The girls love her and she's great with kids but I know they would be in great hands but I think both sides of the family would FREAK! Things you think about when you wake up so dang early!

Still excited about my trip!!!

No comments: