Wednesday, September 19, 2007

HAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAIIIIII

I'm totally excited about going to Hawaii! I do hate flying but I'm looking forwarded to going. There's so much I need to do. I typed up a schedule/things to know for the rents. (I know they won't listen but it sets my mind at ease... a little)

Reason for the trip: Gary and I have been married for 7 years on Sept. 30. He traveled there on business and from that point on, he wanted to take me there. I told him that if he wanted to do this.. He needed to plan everything. And he has.. I told him I wanted to do 3 things... Swim with the dolphins, visit a volcano, and go to a luau!!! He planned all three! I'm sure this will be a fun trip. No kids..... I know I'm going to miss my little crazy pickles! I'll take lots of pictures!!

I think the scariest thing that I'm freaking out about is..... The helicopter ride..... I hate flying to begin with.. Can you imagine me on a helicopter with NO DOORS!!!!!!!! It makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.... I'm sure we will be fine but did I mention the helicopter has NO DOORS!!!

We arrive on Tuesday around lunch, hop in our jeep and head to the bed and breakfast. We have a luau that night. Wednesday- we swim with the dolphins!!! WOOO HOO!! I'm very excited about this. Thursday-We are going to the volcanoes and site seeing. Friday-we fly to Maui. We arrive in Maui and head to the hotel! I'm sure what we do after that.... I'm sure he will have something planned for our anniversary. So, I told him that he needs to come up with 10 reasons why he loves me and I will do the same. On our anniversary we will tell them to each other.. (cheesy I know but hey!!)

Last thing.. Did I mention that the helicopter has NO DOORS!!!!! NO DOORS!!!!!

No comments: