Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend

Friday: okay, I didn't do anything exciting because I can't remember. (or its just cause I'm old)

Saturday: My husband got rid of some furniture on craigslist. People came to pick the stuff up. At first I was a little scared. I don't know these people but they seemed really nice and "safe". I went grocery shopping!! YAY!

Sunday: We actually met some of Emma's friends at a park and had a play date. It was nice to hang out with other parents and watch the kids play. I've tried to keep in touch with kids/parents from Emma's old school. She's grown up with them and they are like her family. You don't realize what an impact they have on each other until one of them leaves. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the playdate? Who all was there?

I want to come to the next one.

By the way, The Minnie Mouse costume - sounds awesome!!