Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Interview waiting game.....


Today was the day... I had an interview. I think it went really well. I had a panel interview. Which is kind of intimidating. All these eyes are on you. But I did feel very comfortable and I was relaxed. It seemed like a good fit. Now its the waiting game. I don't mind waiting. I just hate it. :) I want to know now.. :)

I'm hoping to hear something soon in the next couple of days. Hopefully before I go to the beach. If I don't hear from them I'll be a little bummed but its okay. Even though I really want/need it.

If I did get it... I would need to find daycare for the pickles. LOL that will be a fun search. :)

Today, Lauren came over to watch the girls. OMG-When Emma and Tater get together its like a scream fest. OH LORD give me strength. I don't know how many times I had to tell them to lower their voices.... They are kids.(I just need to keep telling myself this! EVERY 2 MINUTES)

Its going to be a deja vu on Thursday!! GIVE ME STRENGTH!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you interview? GOOD LUCK!

I saw DILF two days in a row. :-)