Monday, October 15, 2007

Work and School

I've been working for almost 2wks. I'm still getting used to the idea. I do like it. The people are really nice and I have A LOT of stuff going on right now. We have a fancy meeting in DC this week. We have a reception at the State Department and a black tie event on Friday night. I will be away from the pickles for 3 nights. This should be interesting. I also am working on stuff for our annual conference in April. I'll be traveling for about a week. I have my own office, flat screen monitor and lots of room for stuff. I can't wait to decorate.

Gary has pickle duty. Speaking of.... They are still adjusting to the fact that they go to daycare. (actually, i think we all are adjusting to that fact that I'm working now) I do miss them during the day but I think they enjoy it. (omg I hope they have fun) I'm sure the pickles will be fine.... Its Gar I'm worried about. Let's just say he's the sleeper in the family. I'm sure he will be just fine.... :) He has to get up now, right!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you are working?! Where? Are you at Brentwood?

I just got back from my convention.