Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas presents!

CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!!

I have to admit that I love buying Christmas presents for the family! This year we picked names. I got Gary. The other day he comes home and says "I was listening to NPR today and they were talking about giving Christmas gifts. How you to give gifts. One you can just buy one or you can think about doing some investigation of your gift giving."

OH CRAP! I actually have to think about this!!!! So, I decided I would give 3 gifts: 1. something that he might want 2. something fun 3. something practical. I have to admit I love getting things from UPS or Fed Ex. Its like Christmas for me.

Today 2 of his gifts arrived. Now I just need to wrap them! I can't believe that there is only one more week until Christmas. We are definitely done with the kids stuff. As for Gary getting me something..... I know he hasn't even thought about it because he's been busy with school (final exams) and work. Hope I don't get anything from CVS...... He's going to have to do some thinking about this and investigation! :-)

No comments: