Saturday, March 8, 2008

Getting ready for my Annual Convention in Nashville....

Three weeks and counting until I go to Nashville for my Annual Convention. I feel like we are so behind but I also feel like we will have anything taken care of. We have a new convention team. I think we will do a good job. I just don't want to miss anything.

It should be a fun convention. I'll be gone from the kids for about a week and a half. Gary and the girls will be on their own. It will be interesting to see how they do. I'm sure they will be fine. This is the first time that I'll be away from them. I feel for Gary b/c he's going to be Mr. Mom. I'm sure he will do fine. He's a great dad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're back to blog? Where ya been?

Nashville should be fun, and Gary will be just fine!!