Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Turkey day in a nutshell

Wow that was fast. Its been pretty eventful! Gary made his first turkey. We had so many sides and pies. YUMMY! I think I've had my fill of turkey! My parents were great! Emma made cookies, played with playdoo, made a glitter picture, and made a mess. :) She had a great time with my mom and dad. Abbster was have a great time with my mom and dad.


The day before Turkey day, I wasn't feeling very well. I have had this feeling before. So, i stopped at the store and got a pregnancy test (the digital one). I came home, said hi to my dad, went up stairs, did my thing and called Gary... "Ummm honey - remember when I told you I thought I was pregnant.. Well, I was right.. I'm pregnant" Gary's response: "Are you sure?" My response: "yes, i got the digital test and it took a minute to say PREGNANT" LOL! I think Gar was in shock.

I came down stairs and asked my dad how the trip was and how is he feeling.. He asked me the same things. My response: "I'm good. I'm pregnant." His response:" When did you find this out?" My response:"About 5 minutes ago" His response: "You're going to give me a heart attack! Congratulations!" Funny day.

We are very excited. My first doctor's appointment is Dec. 4th.

No comments: